General Refund Policy
Your privacy is very important to BlackHOST LTD. We want to make your experience using our services and on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell or rent personal information to others!
The information we collect through our Site and Services is primarily used to create new accounts, collect payment for our Services, identify and comunicate with current subscribers, or offer troubleshooting or customer support. We may also use personal information for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity when you login to the Site or Service.
- For internal record keeping.
- To complete your online order.
- To administer and improve our Site and Services.
- To target our Site content to your preferences.
- To respond to your requests or inquires and for other customer service purposes.
- So that we may periodically send you promotional information that we think may interest you, about products, services, and offers made available by us, our affiliates or our marketing partners; and
- To analyze usage and trends on our Site and to better understand how users use the Site and Services.
- Service Providers. With third party service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as processing payments, and sending promotional email messages and we share it for analytics of users behavior in order to improve user experience on our site. Our service providers receive only the information they need to perform their designated functions, and are not permitted to use or disclose this information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Aggregate, Anonymous or De-Identified Information. Sharing aggregate or non-personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties for advertising, marketing or research purposes. However, we do not share your personal information with any third parties for their own marketing, advertising or research purposes.
We do not use this data to identify Users personally. We use statistical information to operate our hardware and software, diagnose problems and administer our website. We may use aggregate information to modify the products and services we offer based on who is visiting our website, and what they are purchasing.
Registration and Billing Information
We use Registration and Billing Information to identify Users personally. Registration and Billing Information is used throughout our business to provide services to Users, and to market new products and services to them. Information related to payment, such as credit card numbers, are only used to ensure we receive payment for services rendered. It may be shared with third parties affiliated with us if they provide services through us to Users and those services are billed by them independently. Aggregate information based on Registration and Billing Information may be disclosed to third parties to market products and services to Users.
When purchasing from BlackHOST LTD. you can make a payment by Bitcoin, PayPal. Your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support center [email protected]
Black Host uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. Black Host uses security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology.
We use browser cookies on this web site just like many other organizations to improve the quality of our service. One or more cookies are sent to your computer that uniquely identifies your site preferences, language, and various related information. Generally each browser is setup to accept cookies, but this preference can be changed by resetting your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent or to refuse all cookies.
These cookies facilitate us in collecting some useful information related to your visit to Black Host website including:
- Site language.
- Date and time of visit.
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site).
All or some part of this information is linked to PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to improve BlackHOST LTD. offerings and provide better service to our customers. Please disable cookies in your browser if you do not wish your navigational patterns being analyzed. However, it is strongly recommended that you enable cookies so that you can properly use Black Host services.
This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Respond to Email Inquiries
When Visitors or Costumers send email inquiries to the BlackHOST LTD. the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. The BlackHOST LTD. does not use the return email address for any other purposes and does not share the return email address with third party.
Contact our Support Regarding This Policy