General Refund Policy
This document describes and defines Black.HOST General Refund Policy ( GRP ) for all Services provided from Black.HOST and is incorporated by reference into Black.HOST Terms of Service ( TOS ). Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this GRP have the meanings provided in the TOS or additional Service Level Agreement ( SLA ). Black.HOST may modify this GRP at any time without prior notice to the Client.
BY DEFAULT Black.HOST DO NOT OFFER REFUND IN ANY AMMOUNT OR FORM. BY USAGE OF Black.HOST’s SERVICES, OR WEBSITE THE CLIENT IS KNOWINGLY DENYING HIS RIGHT OF REFUND AND ACKNOWLEGES THAT Black.HOST HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WEITHER THE CLIENT IS ELGIBLE FOR REFUND.
This GRP imposes no-refund rule for the Client in order to protect Black.HOST from unfaithful and abusive refund requests. Nevertheless the Client can always request a refund from Black.HOST with providing additional explanation regards the refund request and Black.HOST is obligated to review all this requests and take action within 24 hours. As a part of Black.HOST’s policy to keep the Client satisfied with his Service experience, we tend to resolve all legitimate refund requests with full or partial refund in these cases:
- The Client is experiencing network / uptime problems that fall short with our uptime guarantee in our TOS under section 16.1
- The Client is not happy about how the Service performs in the first 48h of his delivery
- The Client experienced data loss due to unpredicted errors in Black.HOST systems, while using Black.HOST services
- The Client is not happy with our Technical Support
- The Client wishes to cancel his service 24h after the payment was done without any particular reason
How to request refund ?
The Client can request full or partial refund by contacting our billing department via email at [email protected]
or by opening requests through our client area on: https://black.host/client-area/support/open-ticket